Uncoveries is a blog on how to better enjoy the journey while uncovering a meaningful life.
So much of what stops us from living the life we really want is in our heads.
What ends up happening is many of us have a life unlived within—a life more authentic and true to ourselves, a life of meaningful progress.
I know. I used to be that way.
Stuck in my patterns, too much in my own head and clinging to familiarity over the unknown, I didn’t know where to even begin.
That’s why I started Uncoveries towards the end of 2014: to help others develop the mindset and take action towards designing a life that’s fitting—instead of fitting into an existing mold.
This site talks through intentionally uncovering what it is that is important to you and making the necessary changes in your life. It is about the strategies, tips and lessons I’ve learned as I’ve embarked on intentionally changing my life and pursuing meaningful progress. Furthermore, it’s about enjoying the journey—through all the uncertainty and challenges.
Uncoveries is written to inspire you to uncover a meaningful life.
If you have a feeling something’s missing:
- You’re feeling stagnant
- You feel there is a life unlived within you
- You feel like you’re getting in your own way
- You have trouble imagining how you could begin making changes
- You’re considering a change but unsure of what to do next
- You’re overwhelmed and confused with all the options
- You can’t seem to move forward with any of your ideas or projects
- You’re not sure and don’t know where to start
- You’re worried about how it’s going to “work”
You’re not alone.
Finding your way may come with its challenges, but it’s possible to enjoy the journey while uncovering what’s next.
Here are some top posts to get started:
- 4 Reasons Why Your Life is Complicated
- How Decluttering Helps You Change Your Life
- The Irony of Quitting My Job to Take a Sabbatical
- Everyone has an Art. What’s Yours?
- 3 Surprising Benefits to Following Your Passion
- Get Out of Your Head—5 Ways to Live in the Present
- 7 Ways to Make the Most of Each Day
- 7 Lessons Learned The Year After My Sabbatical
For a lifelong process to continuously evolve into the best version of yourself, check out Uncoveries REEBO.
Or browse through latest articles here.
Think about how much more creation and good would exist if more people making meaningful progress in their lives. I want to help others as much as possible through this site, the Uncoveries community newsletter and offered resources.
To join the Uncoveries community and receive a monthly newsletter with exclusive resources and content, sign up below.